Monday, May 3, 2010

Selling my Driver 8 and picked up a Nomad 2 frame

I seriously thought about selling the bike at the beginning of the year due to lack of riding it, but I couldn't do it. This time I can and have already sold the build parts from the bike, so the frame is for sale.

I have also picked up a 2009 Nomad 2 frame with a DHX Air shock, the parts from my Blur LT2 will be going on it.

Not sure if I can sell my Blur LT frame though, so I am thinking of transferring the parts from my Blur XC onto it. I have a sneaking suspicion the BLT2 might be faster up and down with the VPP2 suspension and improved stiffness, I'm just damn keen to try it out.
Though the BLT2 is a pound heavier than the XC, setup with a 100mm travel fork it will have similar geometry. The XC BLT2 will have a 10mm shorter top tube, same wheel base, slightly more aggressive head tube angle and a lower bottom bracket height, than that of the current BXC.